Vertical curve in Wireframe

How do I get 90 deg. vertical curves to show up in Wireframe plan view? As you can see, one if the vertical curves is selected, but it’s not shown in wireframe plan view. I’d imagine it should show up as a ‘point.’

1 Like

Yep, this is on the list to get fixed - there is not a good workaround that I know of, I’m afraid.

RH-62347 Display: End -on lines are not visible

-Pascal

That is a bit surprising that such seemingly basic thing is yet to be fixed. Thank you for letting me know. At least I now don’t have to keep changing view / display mode to make it work (I just couldn’t imagine Rhino wouldn’t be able to show).

Hope it gets fixed soon.

I clicked “Solution” as it at least answered my question, but it really needs another button “answered but no solution yet”

1 Like

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Same thing happens with annotation objects when viewed from the side. It is really annoying and can be very challenging to move a bunch of geometry and find out later the dimensions or notes got left behind.

Hello - that one is by design. at least , for annotations - seeing lines from annotations that are not readable in that view becomes messy, so Rhino hides them at a small angle.

-Pascal