Using Rhino8 and Rhino7 on same machine loop

Hi,
I just installed Rhino8 and I am getting in this loop:

Click Yes…

You click Yes and you get the other message, again…

Why can’t one use Rhino7 and Rhino8 on the same machine?
That is, I don’t expect them to be used simultaneously. Just to launch them without these messages.

Just make a check if one Rhino is running before running the other. Why the loop?

Thanks.

I saw this too and I’d guess it’s because the license type is an update and not a full license?

It’s a known problem they’re working on. Workaround here: V8 screws up Cloud Zoo - Needs fixing ASAP - #8 by jeremy5

2 Likes

:smile: your licence was or is in use on moon… thats hilarious, sorry if i am not helping solving this annyoing bug but come on, i hope am not the only one finding that funny.

:smiley: yeah, this is what I called my PC, I’ve no recollection why I gave it that name. It’s been with this name for years. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ok, well i would have said ok man, you have a clear aim where you want to be at some point but then you give me this, i am disappointed now. :man_shrugging: :wink:

ok me myself dreaming about sandboarding on our trabant, also not so realistic currently.

but… the Moon is boring place :smiley:

oh oh… this may be getting political now :smile:

1 Like

This issue should now be resolved. Please see the post below and let us know if you continue to be unable to run two versions of Rhino side-by-side on the same computer when using Cloud Zoo.