User text attribute window empty when Human UI is on

Hi

I had a turn on the forum and didn’t find any information about it, so decided to create a post
When I open a gh file containing some Human UI the user text window are no longer shown in Rhino.
there is 2 different scenarios

1- I create a point, look at the attribute open the human UI file, user attribute on the point are still there.

2- I create a point, open the Human UI file, then try to have a look at the attribute, they are all gone…

after some (a lot of in fact) research I find with the test file below that it can come from the listener button, as long as it is disable or suppress the user attributes no longer disappear…
test-09.gh (25.3 KB)

any help or solution ? is that known ? can it come from Human UI itself ? a compatibility with an other plug-in ?
I’am thinking about replace all the button by a rhino command button sending True…

I don’t think the button has anything to do with it. I suspect there’s some conflict happening involving WPF. If I open the usertext panel before launching human UI, everything works as expected; if I launch Human UI before viewing the panel, it comes up blank. Do any McNeel developers have any insight here? I’m happy to modify Human UI to fix this issue if necessary but I’m not even sure where to start.