HUMAN UI Control window coming black and not loading anything

i have installed the latest human ui version from food for rhino
i am using rhino 5.14
grasshopper 0.9.0

the human ui control window comes in blank (black in color) with no button or text being displayed
even for the example files.

i did a clean install of rhino and grasshopper and all my components once and still there is no improvement

that’s weird, never seen that before. I have no idea how to even begin troubleshooting that. Are you using some kind of odd windows setup like virtualization running on a mac or anything?

thank you for your quick response,
no i am not using any virtualization for running rhino (rhino is running on my windows 10 Home Single Language, i7700hq 64 bit)
though i have a virtual box instance for running open foam
i closed it and restarted my computer i am still getting a black window

very strange. When you launch grasshopper from the rhino command line, do any errors show in the command line? (you might have to expand it to see any)

i get these errors in a window, they are related to a charting plugin i installed earlier.
i will try removing all the other plugins that i dont currently need and try it again.

errors

Object: ChartScatter (level 1)
{
Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
TargetInvocationException
}

Object: ChartScatter (level 2)
{
Could not load file or assembly ‘Wind, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
FileNotFoundException
}

Object: ChartRange (level 1)
{
}

Object: ChartRange (level 2)
{
Could not load file or assembly ‘Wind, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
FileNotFoundException
}

Object: ChartRadial (level 1)
{
}

Object: ChartRadial (level 2)
{
FileNotFoundException
}

i removed the plugin that was causing the errors it was the AVIARY plugin (by neoarchaic)

now while launching grasshopper i get no errors

still only a black window shows up while launching human ui

i am currently doing a clean rhino and grasshopper install where i will not install any other plugin other that human ui, to check to see if the problem is because of a clash with another plugin

ok so i did a clean install with rhino, grasshopper, human ui, honeybee,metahopper and python. but still i get a black screen for the control window for the human ui interface.

i am also getting an error

1. Solution exception:Could not load file or assembly ‘HelixToolkit.Wpf, Version=2015.1.715.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=52aa3500039caf0d’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    for the create 3d view component (human ui)
    but i get a blank control window even if i dont use this component
    (i dont know what HelixToolkit.Wpf ) but i think if i fix this error it should work

this script that i have to use uses human ui for all then simulation inputs and visualization for the work that i have to do by tomorrow i will currently have to remove all the human ui components and enter all the data manually. (this will be quite cumbersome).

HelixToolkit.wpf should get installed along with human UI - I don’t know why it would fail to load.
you should have these files in your HumanUI install folder (%appdata%\Grasshopper\Libraries\HumanUI):

Some googling (https://www.codeproject.com/Questions/809219/Windows-tablet-renders-wpf-window-as-black-screen) shows that sometimes this issue is related to hardware acceleration - you might try disabling that?

i didnt have the Newtonsoft.jason.dll file, i downloaded that dll from the net and put it in the folder
i also turned off hardware acceleration, both of these things didnt help

i think it might be some virus or something cause i noticed something else too when i turn on my computer for the first 30-60 everything works fine but after that, something happens and the shortcut icons of any shortcut that i have, are replaced with a black box. the same thing happens with the human ui window. so if i turn on the human ui window in the first 30-60 min of my turning on my pc human ui works but if i turn on human ui after that it doesnt work and is just displays as a black box.

this 30-60 min time line also varies (if i do a restart then dont get a 30 min time line and i get a black box on the human ui window from the start only )
but if i shutdown my pc and then turn it on from the power button and turn on rhino and start human ui i can use it for 30-60 min.

i will search this on a windows form, if i ever find a solution to this i will post it hear too. though i might be leaning towards a clean windows installation to solve it