After I close a Rhino 6 (Mac Beta) file and if there is an unsaved GH file, I get a pop-up dialogue (as normal) to offer me a last chance to save the definition. When I click close (officially denying to save), it continues to pop-up until I opt to save the file.
That sounds annoying. Unfortunately, I’m not able to reproduce this on today’s latest build.
Here are the steps I took to reproduce it:
- Launch the RhinoWIP and started a new modeling window.
- Ran the
- Added a point component to the canvas.
- Clicked on the Rhino window to make it “key” (active).
- Pressed Command+Q to Quit.
- I am presented with a Grasshopper Save dialog. I clicked the Close button, Rhino closes as expected.
What steps are we doing differently?
Can you please post your
SystemInfo here so we can take a look?
Thanks for reporting this, btw.
I also do not seem to be able to reproduce this after recently updating. I will continue to keep noting any oddities and I will follow-up here if I notice this happening under a certain series of commands and uses.