I have Rhino 5 (64-bit) installed. I demo’d Brazil and decided to buy it. I’m having trouble installing the copy which I purchased.
Part of this might be due to the fact I kind of gummed up the installation. Basically, the sequence of events was as follows:
- install Brazil from DVD
- test and get message telling me demo is expired. Feel like a goof for forgetting to uninstall demo.
- uninstall demo
- test: no renderer other than Rhino render appearing
- check and see that there doesn’t seem to be a 64-bit version of Brazil installed, only 32-bit
- install 64-bit Brazil
- test and see Brazil appearing in list of renderers
- attempt to select Brazil as current renderer and get the following message:
Plug-in name or ID ( Rhinoceros ): 66d400a8-0d44-4511-a9d6-613a4b6e0371
Unable to load default render plug-in.
Unable to make “Brazil 2.0 for Rhino (64-bit)” the current render plug-in
Wondering if anyone could suggest a way to get this working aside from just uninstalling and then reinstalling everything.