We have been using Rhino v5 since it came out. We are at the point of making a switch perhaps, but it would make more sense to switch to v7, rather than 6. We have some custom plug-ins for robotic welding that I’d want to test first.
Does this mean I have to wait until release and go with the trial? I can’t simply just use the rhino5 license? Or can an exception be made?