Tower between organic and cubic form. (beginner)

Hello to the community I am still a novice and I could use your help.

I am currently working on a tower with an external surface that fluctuates in shape according to the spiral curve that wraps around it.
Indeed, when the curve is on the tower it creates extrusions to the outside in a clean way without spacing between them.
However, I did a test and I don’t see how to do what I have represented on the drawing.

Also, I have a problem with the floors if you have a solution.

Can you help me?

Thank you again for your kindness.
tour test 2.gh (24.0 KB)

to avoid the gaps, use offset surface instead of extrude. The plugin pufferfish has a component to make solid offsets.

ok i’m going to try thank you so much.

by the way do you have any idea how i can make the floor? i try but it’s start to be painful .

Have you tried CONTOUR for the floors ? Once you have the floors you can do Boundary Surfaces to make surfaces out of the edges.

i have tried but no result, it’s so weird. i can’t define the problem

Well i see the contours on the picture ? Boundary surface isn’t working i guess ? Try to FLATTEN the c from contour ?

i hade the same idea but when i have tried with flatern i still getting this. i start to feel stupid right now haha.

flattening both inputs on this should do it:

1 Like

thank you so much :slight_smile: you are awesome.

Hello everyone,
thanks for helping me out the other time.
I’m still working on the tower and I’d like to start rendering. But to make the work more credible I’d like to cut into the surface where the extrusions are to make it a bit more realistic.
The thing is that I’m trying to sort the surface in many ways and I can’t. Is there a plug in that can help or am I doing it wrong?

Thank you in advance for your help.
final for correction.gh (117.3 KB)