Toolbar position

Anyway to save toolbar sites?. Annoying to rearrange each rhino crash (rhino crashes each python typo error)

Other than reg export, reg import

Rhino only saves toolbar changes automatically on a normal exit, so if you crash without saving, your changes are lost. You can manually force a save of your workspace via Options > Toolbars, File menu > Save. When you get arranged as you want, save it - preferably with a name other than “Default”. If you crash after that, Rhino will still open with the last saved layout.

What i’m trying to say is the toolbar where positioned for wheeks and multiple sessions and now i’ve need to rearrange multiple times each rhino startup when crashes or hangs , and after rearrange clossing rhino each time to save settings. but a lot of times i found toolbar positions one beside the other
as in the 1st picture. Seem something changes while clossing crashed rhino or before loads toolbars
Im saving [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0x64\Scheme: nnnn\Window Positions] registry keys as a template, but it is not the way

Yep, well, toolbars in Rhino V5 were a mess… Even without a crash, they sometimes would open in a jumbled state for no reason. It seems to be somewhat better in V6.

That’s the word i didn’t knew jumbled

Good word to know in this jumbled world… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A world full of rules, which everyone tries to rule