Using the following steps I can crash rhino 6 beta without fail. Please attempt and verify.
- start new rhino file using default small objects - inches template.
- create a piece of text by using the “text” command accepting all the defaults and place it in the top view. I simply type “AAA”.
- double click the piece of text to open it in the “Edit Text” dialogue, then, making sure all the text is highlighted, click the “text fields” button
- in the area to the left select “Document Text” and without creating any entries in the right click ok to exit the text field dialogue.
- click the “ok” button to exit the edit text dialogue (note, at this time the text area will appear blank)
- at this point I get a error message stating: “Can’t commit an empty string. Reverting back to original”
- ok the error dialogue.