SUBD Backpack model

Recent backpack modeling project using subd. Imported into Blender to create the fabric folds and then rendered in Keyshot. For more similar renderings, check out this website.

Thank you BrianJ for all the help!

48 Likes

Awesome job @dlimonchik !

2 Likes

really? you just had to post a backpack model AND send me to a sight that sells backpacks! i collect backpacks, if that is even a thing. i just went through a round of buying some maxpedition backpacks and then you do this. smh :wink:

nah, seriously. nice work! i like the packs on the site too. thanks for sharing!

Absolutely amazing. I complin about putting the render in the web site. Since the render is better than the real object :wink:
Also as an industrial designer A big compliment to the design itself. The product seems to withstand rain.
Congratulations

RESPECT :clap:

btw, switching the cart logo in the onlinestore from the usual cart icon to a backpack icon is a really brilliant detail :ok_hand:

great

Hi @dlimonochik I need help to design a custom backpack for extra cool look and more space. I want a bag pack same as Matein Backpack, which is one of the best backpack that I have every seen. Can you please how to design same bag but with some extra pockets.

Hi @sandral.a.u.ri.eng.3!

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately I am not available to help with that, but I can refer you to my good friends at Spatial Dynamics who are more than capable of helping you out with this cool project!

Nice work!

I heard some things about Blender but I didn’t try to get more information about that software.

Is it good software? As I see, it could cover the fabric on the bag as the best.

What are the advantages of Blender, and where is it used?