Snapshot animation Rhino 6 mac WIP

Hi All.

Does anyone know if the animation section of the mac WIP snapshot command is working ?

The one where it translates between snapshots as opposed to the scrolling through still images of snapshots ?

On line says to double click the snapshot once you have turned on animation but it isn’t doing anything.

Also where do I report bugs manually ?

Cheers

G

Moved to #serengeti:mac

Are you on latest WIP? It’d be useful to get the results of the Rhino command _SystemInfo in a reply here.

Check publicly visible snapshot bugs to see if already something is logged. This bug has already been reported though as https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-49484

Reporting you can do here (someone will log them to the YouTrack system), or do it yourself at https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issues

Hi.

Thanks for the response.

So is Snapshot animation supposed to be working ? I think that’s my main question.

I updated to the latest WIP just before I tried the snapshot command.

I’ll post the system info command tommorow

And thank you for the reply.

Now for the biggie.

Will snapshot work with keyshot as it’s renderer ?

That would be flipping amazing :grimacing:

It is supposed to work, but it currently doesn’t - it is a bug. I linked to the bug report for that. Once that gets fixed it should work again, but that is not in the current version. Some future version, hopefully fairly soon.

edit: I don’t know about Keyshot, you’ll have to ask the Keyshot people about that :slight_smile:

Ahh that’s great thanks Nathan.

I wasn’t sure wether I was trying to make a function that wasn’t available work.

Look forward to the big fix.

Should I still report it or is it under way as you say it is in the system ?

Re keyshot would it not be a mc neal thing to use key shot bridge snapshots for the Animation or is that not how it works ?

It is already in the system.

Generally third-party devs are responsible for integrating their tools into Rhino themselves (or use contractors to do so). We provide the SDKs and support.

Great thanks for your help.