Hi all,
I am having some issues with both the shatter and subcurve component. Solutions to either one will be okay, I dont need both, as long as one works.
- Issue one: I have 2 polylines. One with 10 points, the other with 20, but both are 20 meters long and a straight line. I want to split the curve at x = 4, 8, 12, 16. But, for some reason, I can not use parameters for the shatter component, or domains for the subcurve component that extends the number of points. So for the polyline with 10 points, i can only split the curve in between 0 and 10, and not in between 10 and 20. I also would like to know if it is possible to define the parameters and the domain normalized, so in between 0 and 1, but I cannot find an option for that.
Is my shatter and subcurve component functioning properly?
subcurve or shatter.gh (11.2 KB)
