Set Gumball as Camera Target?

Hello everyone,

Sometimes I just want the camera target to be set where the gumball is. I constantly relocate my gumball to focus on where I want to edit, and having the camera always targeting there would be great.

Maybe some other camera target options would be nice, so we can change them whenever we need — target to gumball, target to selection, default target, and any other common options. :smiley:

I’m using Zoom_Target a lot, but sometimes placing the target where the gumball is (center of the object, or where I place it) is better. Zoom_Selected places the target at the center of the object, but it also zooms — and sometimes I don’t want to zoom.

Is this possible? If not, I’d like to make a request for future updates, or maybe for Rhino 9.

Have you tried _MoveTargetToObjects?

Forgot to mention that too, thanks. Yes, it works, but I was hoping for something more “automatic” like, I set one time, and it always works.
Constantly working on different objects at the same time will require the command a lot.
Tought to script something with it, but in my mind it will requires to run MoveTargetToObjects in every selection, so that sounds hardware consuming, maybe?

How about this?

Now you blew my mind lol! I believe this is what I was looking for :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much.