Section Attributes in Grasshopper?

Hello!
Brief question: can VisualArq Section Attributes be assigned to objects in GH scripts?
Thanks!

1 Like

@Eugen I have tried to think all possible ways to find a workaround for that, but I had no chance. I consider this feature as really important and it would solve numerous limitations. In my opinion, Section attributes and VAstyles attributes control via GH, should have top priority in development. Though, i do not know how difficult the development of those features would be.

Thanks! Does not sound too good.
I was about to script something equal to the vaSpace tool, because of it’s many shortcomings (one is they are invisible in a section). But not being able to assign a color as section attribute is a showstopper.

1 Like

I agree. I am trying many weeks now to create gh definitions for numerous workarounds. Most of them stop on the attributes limitations. In regards with the section attributes, a solution would be (if possible) to use only VA objects and bake with elefront using the already prepared styles with the attributes already set up. I do not know if this would be applicable in your case.

Hello! Topic still stands… what was the last word on being able to assign section attributes in GH?
VA 3?
Thanks!

Hi Eugen, yes, this feature is planned for VisualARQ 3

Cool! Can’t wait!
Really…!

; }

1 Like

Really need this feature to, important to have to switch from other software to VA