Rhino6 Arctic issues viewport capture

Hi Rhino World.
Wonder if some one could help me here find some solution or if is this an issue.
The questions is this:
When “_viewcapturetofile” in Arctic display mode, cameras near ground plane are resulting in cutting like as clipping plane was there.
Here is 2 imagens. printscreen from rhino and final viewcapturetofile

Any suggestions is appreciated

Hello - it looks like the output is tiling as well - are you saving to larger than viewport resolution? Can you please run SystemInfo in Rhino and post the results?

-Pascal

Hi…
Yes it only happens when saving higher resolutions then viewport or screen resolution (here a FHD 1920x1080). As well happens with cameras near to the ground or a 3d surface that is the ground like i am showing in image attached before.

Hello - are both flaws - tiling and clipping, associated with capturing larger than viewport resolution, or just the tiling?

-Pascal

I added a YT item for tiling yesterday.
https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-61061

Hi. - It only happens when closed to ground plane. If i make birdeyes camera views its ok. I can choose higher resolution and no clipping issues occur. I assume that doesn’t occur because in fact there is nothing modeled that view could catch on its sight (width x height) proportions. I bet if i model a big city were the horizon exceed from viewport capture area it will clipping issue again.
Unfortunately i do not have a big city model yet to test.