There is a new Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available, Wenatchee 2014-03-05.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5.7 (SR7).
This Mac WIP release also includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Single window modeling has been greatly enhanced and is now the default. See the Single Window Modeling post for more information.
- The dashed version of the ViewCaptureToFile and ViewCaptureToClipboard commands are now enabled. These commands can be used to produce viewport images of any size.
- Multi-line text objects now display properly.
- Exporting DWG files on OS X 10.7 no longer crashes.
- Other crashes have been fixed.
- Artistic viewport mode crashes on Intel Iris, Intel Iris Pro, and Intel HD 5000 GPUs and has been disabled when running on those GPUs.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Requires OS X Lion (10.7) or later.