Rhino for Mac- Crashing when altering file

I’ve suddenly got a serious problem today. I had used rhino for years but for some reason the file I’ve been working on for the last few weeks has started crashing.
I have saved it multiple times today.
Suddenly when I alter any of the objects in the file it gives me the wheel of death and freezes.
However if I force quit then open it up again I am able to carry on working with any new objects without any problem, it’s just when I alter anything I have previously drawn.
I’ve tried re saving it as another name and deleting a recently added picture frame jpeg but it keep crashing.

have you got an intense file with customized display meshes maybe? history enabled?
maybe you can post the file.

Hi Ned1-

If you feel comfortable posting the file here, please do. If not, can you please upload it privately here. We’d like to take a look. Also, please reference this Discourse topic and let us know your system information (navigate to Rhinoceros > About Rhinoceros > More info… > Copy to clipboard and paste the content back into a reply here.)

Thanks,
-Dan

Hi Daniel,
I will post the file later today.
But I did manage to fix it eventually, I took the file back a couple of saves and copied it across into a new document and it has been fine since.
Bit strange.
Thanks

Yeah, that is strange. It would be nice to take a look at the file and see if we can discern a bug or not.