Release Candidate 1 for the 5.5 Update to Rhino for Mac is now available
What’s New in 5.5:
- Changes to support macOS Mojave
- Changes so Rhino 5.5 and Rhino 6 for Mac will share preferences
- Fixed a bug where
CheckNewObjectscould not be disabled
- Units should now display properly in the status bar
- Changing layer materials no longer asks you to save
- SDK: Minor RhinoCommon bug fixes
- Performance and stability enhancements
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Unless we hear otherwise from you, this will be the final Release Candidate, and we’ll publish the 5.5 Update to Rhino for Mac in another week or two.