There is a new Rhino 5 for Mac Work In Progress (WIP) build available.
This Mac release includes all applicable updates and fixes from Rhino for Windows V5 SR10.
This Mac WIP release is a release candidate for Rhino for Mac 5.1 and includes these Mac-specific changes:
- Ready for Apple’s latest release of OS X “El Capitan”
- Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements, including:
- Dragging thousands of objects is now much faster
- Repeating the last command is now reliable
- Stuttering when using a 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator is fixed
- Texture filenames now supported in non-English languages
- SelGroup, NextViewport, MoveUVN, and PopupPopular commands now work
- The Material Editor does not use gigabytes of memory when there are 100s of materials
- Support for creating plugins using RhinoCommon
- Many User Interface fixes and refinements throughout
This Mac WIP release requires license validation. License validation verifies that the license you are running was issued by McNeel. Rhino will automatically prompt you to validate your license when it starts. If you experience problems with license validation, please post them at http://discourse.mcneel.com.
Please report any problems you find in the Rhino for Mac support forum.
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), or OS X Yosemite (10.10) or OS X El Capitan (10.11) public beta 2 or later.