A new release for Rhino 5 for Mac is now available. It is a full commercial product that runs with 90-day evaluation, commercial, and educational license keys. When you sign up to evaluate, you will start your 90-day evaluation period. Once you enter your evaluation key, you will not need to enter it again.
- Some WIP features have been removed from Rhino for Mac.
- Rhino for Mac is NOT the same as Rhino for Windows.
Please let us know if you see a problem that should be fixed.
What’s New in 5.1:
- Ready for Apple’s latest release of OS X “El Capitan”
- Numerous bug fixes and stability enhancements, including:
- Dragging thousands of objects is now much faster
- Repeating the last command is now reliable
- Stuttering when using a 3DConnexion SpaceNavigator is fixed
- Texture filenames now supported in non-English languages
- SelGroup, NextViewport, MoveUVN, and PopupPopular commands now work
- The Material Editor does not use gigabytes of memory when there are 100s of materials
- Support for creating plugins using RhinoCommon
- Many User Interface fixes and refinements throughout
Rhino for Mac now requires a license key and license validation.
Requires latest version of OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), latest version of OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), OS X Yosemite (10.10), or OS X El Capitan (10.11).