Rhino Crash: NVIDIA OpenGL Driver Error Code 9

I built a model to do some tech illustrations this past weekend. When I open the file today, I’m consistently getting an error that crashed Rhino. It says, “The NVIDIA OpenGL driver detected a problem with the display driver and is unable to continue. The application must close. Error Code: 9.”

Other files seem to be working and everything worked perfectly two days ago. The main difference between this and other files is that I’m using a custom-tailored display mode with the Technical display mode to get some parallel line shading and things.

The crashes are consistent with this model now. I can usually open the model, but sometimes it even crashes when opening during the time when it is calculating the technical display. I tried updating the NVIDIA driver, but I’m still getting the issue after the update.

See if this gets you sorted:
Don’t skip the two nVidia Control Panel setting described at the bottom of the page.
http://wiki.mcneel.com/rhino/nvidiainfo

I’ve set the settings given in the wiki. I had already updated the driver. So far, it hasn’t crashed yet!

Thank you!