Rhino 7 License dropping out

Hi,
I’m noticing when open rhino v7 after opening v6, it forgets my license then makes me re-enter and validate again. Is this normal behavior, or have i done something wrong?

Hi Natalie -

That’s not the normal behavior, no, but it is unlikely that you have done something wrong.
Is this the first time that Rhino 7 was installed on that machine or have you had earlier WIP or beta versions installed?
-wim

Thanks for getting back to me. I had the 7 beta

Hi - there was a beta version that caused some licensing interference between Rhino 6 and 7 and it’s possible that you’ll have to uninstall and reinstall both Rhino 6 and Rhino 7 to sort this out. I would first try with using the Logout command in Rhino 7 and restarting that.
-wim

Ok, cool. Yes I noticed my 6 license got dropped once while using the 7 wip a while ago. Ill try your suggestion tomorrow, thank you :slight_smile:

I had the same problem with the Rhino 7 License. By the way, if you used Rhino 7 WIP, you will miss some toolbars and icons unless you run ToolbarReset command.

When I use Rhino 6, my Rhino 7 license is erased.

Dear Andrew,

I had the same problem. This is fixed with the latest Rhino 6 Service Release (candidate) 6.32, please take a look here: Rhino 6 needs license after Rhino 7 installation

Cheers

Michael

Hi.
Same problem here…maybe can help you.