Rhino 7 - Can't set frame size to 1920 x 1080 using turntable camera

Hello and Happy new year to everyone.

I have 2 questions to ask.

1- I can’t set the frame size to 1920 x 1080. Maximum size it allow me is 1900 x 962. I should also mention that I have dual monitors both are 1920 x 1080.

2- Is there a way to record (using the turntable) the float viewport while working and creating a model? Let’s say I would like to record a surface creation with turntable camera while it is being created. Is this possible? I know I can use a screen capture software to do this but that will only capture whats on the screen not a 360 rotation view

Best Regards

Hello- are you using SetMainFrameSize?

There is no way within Rhino - nor any other way that I know of - to record the screen as you describe.

-Pascal

https://discourse.mcneel.com/t/turntable-rotation-problem/118774/15

Hi Pascal

No, I set the frame count, View port and location using >>Render tool tab>> Animation Tool>> Turntable. I rename my floating window to Camera-001 then add the frame size in Property window. There I can only go up to 1900 cross. I tried setting the frame size using the command you suggested but that changes my other monitor (4 view) window. I also tried to select the floating window first then type the command but I get the same result, It changes my 4 view screen window

Thanks

Ok, I see, a floating vp is constrained for some reason - in the V8 WIP this seems to work better.
You can use -ViewportProperties (with the dash in front) > Size to get the size you want in V7.

-Pascal

Great. I will give that a try

Tnx.