I’m a bit confused by the other thread talking about problems with v7 referencing v6 license. I am planning on upgrading, but wonder whether I should hold off for a while. I’m using the Cloud Zoo licensing so I have Rhino 6 installed on my primary PC, but have it installed on 2 other PC’s more as a backup if something were to happen to my primary PC. In fact, I haven’t used Rhino 6 on either of those PC’s for months. They aren’t even updated to the latest v6 service release.
Am I going to have issues with either Rhino 6 or Rhino 7 on any/all PC’s if I upgrade?
Another side question: If I upgrade to v7, do I need to uninstall the 7 WIP first?