Rhino 6 crashed and disappeared from my computer!? WTF?

I was in the middle of working on a model and rhino just plain crashed. And when I tried to reopen it, the application file is missing!!! Now I can’t find it on my computer. Rhino 6 just disappeared!! Help! Im trying to upload the dmp file generated on my desktop but it’s not allowing me here. I did restart my computer but rhino 6.exe is not there…the rhino 6 folder is in the applications folder, but the application itself just up and left! What do I do?RhinoDotNetCrash.txt (1.4 KB)

@brian, .NET crash in updating code.

@PeterB the dmp you can upload with rhino3d.com/upload . Put a link to this topic in the comments section. It find its way to a developer when uploaded

In the meantime, do you have a virus software installed? Check if it didn’t quarantine Rhino. If not that, do a disk check to ensure its integrity is still holding up.

I needed to resolve the matter quickly so I redownloaded and reinstalled rhino 6.

I have Microsoft defender, but not sure if it quarantined the app… I’ll have to dig deeper to find if it might have when I have a break later.

Hi Peter,

Please download and install Rhino again from https://www.rhino3d.com/download - does that get you back up and running?

Yes, already did this. So far, no glitches