Reflected Ceiling Plan capability

Why hesitant, what damage would it do? Did you just ask the 1000s of architects and designers using Rhino to stop using Rhino because you refuse to add a simple command like ‘FlipView’? Discussed on a separate thread here… Reflected Parallel Projections (the old question) - Rhino / Rhino for Windows - McNeel Forum

Architects and designers using Rhino understand that this software wasn’t designed for them, however, we’ve found very creative ways to leverage Rhino to efficiently achieve the minimal requirements of our daily tasks. I think the least you can do is acknowledge the minimal requirements of your 1000s of supportive users and maybe try tend to them, especially when the same request is reignited literally 7 years later. Tell us what it will take to code this ‘FlipView’ command - I’m sure these users would be more than happy to donate to expedite it because my lord the workaround for a reflected ceiling plan is painstaking and time-consuming. Stop trying to palm it off onto some hero to create a plug-in package and expect us to hope, pray and wait but continue using your software.

1 Like