Problems loading VisualArq

Hi,

I seem to be having this issue whenever I open up my Rhino. VisualArq doesn’t load, Error Loading - VisualARQ.rhp. I have already done a few uninstalls of VA, hoping to fix the problem, but I can’t seem to get it to run. Toolbars are present, but nothing works. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,
BK

Hi @briankhoozh,

Can you check if “Tibidabo” and “VisualARQ” plug-in are both enabled in the Plug-in Manager inside Rhino Options?

Enric

Hi Enric,

It appears that my VisualARQ plugin is missing. Tibidabo is there though, and activated. I tried repairing VA but it’s not working.

Can you try to load the plug-in manually?

1. click the “Install…” button
  2. navigate to “C:\Program Files\Rhino 6\Plug-Ins\Tibidabo” folder
  3. select “VisualARQ.rhp”
  4. click “Open”

We have detected some cases of this issue when the plug-in was disabled before installing/upgrading VisualARQ.

Enric

2 Likes

Hi Enric,

Thanks, this works!

Hi, I’ve had the same problem but it didn’t fix doing the instruction you said…

Hi @massyya70,

Have you checked that “Tibidabo” and “VisualARQ” plugins are both enabled in “Rhino Options > Plugins” ?

Regards,

Enric

Yes, none were installed, and I installed “Tibidabo” successfully but “visualARQ” was unsuccessful and it showed following error:
“Unable to load VisualARQ.rhp plug-in: application initialization failed.”

Hi @massyya70,

If neither Tibidabo or VisualARQ were listed in the Rhino Plug-in Manager, then there is a problem with the VisualARQ installation.

Please, try to uninstall VisualARQ and Lands Design (if you have it installed) and reinstall it again.

Which version of Rhino do you have installed?

Thanks,

Enric

I have Rhino 6.20 .
And yeah, the problem started when I installed lands design.
Is there any problem to have both (“visualARQ” and “lands design”) installed?
I need both.

It worked.
Thank you.
How can I have “Lands Design” with “VisualARQ” ?

Hi @massyya70,

Yes, install last versions of both plugins:

• VisualARQ 2.7
  • Lands Design RC3

Regards,

Enric

Oh, yes.
Thanks.