Print error

I can not print the highlighted Layouts, whilst the others (some of them huge) prints fine - to PDF.

In case of the not highlighted Layouts - > “Ctrl+P” → Press “Print” (settings are as default - layout sizes is the same as the paper size ) → the folder menu appears to choose where to save and the name - > then it will show up in the PDF reader - automatically opening.

In case of the highlighted Layouts - > “Ctrl+P” → Press “Print” (settings are as default - layout sizes is the same as the paper size ) → nothing happens…

Never happened before and previously I was able to print theses same Layouts - before creating the very large layouts…

Can you run the SystemInfo command and paste the contents here? This way we can see which specific version we’re talking about.

There could be a few things here. Likely a memory issue, possibly from the DPI + Layout Size causing a massive set of files trying to be written. This could be further compounded by the type of display modes used.

First things I would try are backing off the DPI, then switch display modes and see if files start getting produced.

I think TEH SOLUTION is to rename the files!

“SECTION @ 6’-7”/1" didn’t work for example…I think it’s the “/” symbol which doesn’t agree with printing.

ahh yeah, that needs some file name sanitation for sure. good find! We’ll get this patched up.