We have just released a new build of Flamingo nXt 5.05 (6/29/2016). This build should automatically update on existing Flamingo NXT 5 installations.
This new build includes many big improvements:
- The sun controls are synced with the Rhino sun position use either control.
- Along with the install of Rhino 5 SR13 (recommended), we are able to have a much greater stability on large files. All objects in large models will completely render.
- Batch rendering and farm respect both the number of passes and resolution.
- Legacy models and materials translate much better.
- Procedural material scale correctly.
- Decals translate from previous models in many more cases.
- Flamingo is more tolerant of 0 face meshes.
- Improved language translations.
- Worksession objects now render.
- Point light interface improvements.
- Decals can now be placed on transparent objects
- Many stability fixes.
- Saving Alpha background more accurate
- Thumbnail preview shell extension self registers
- Flamingo Automate Render now works.
Flamingo will automatically update to the 6/28/2016 build when run. To manually check your version, go to the Flamingo nXt 5.0 pulldown > Help > Check for Updates.