New Desktop - Program extension or multi-license

I just built a brand new PC before starting my final year of grad school bc of my focus on Grasshopper and VRay and the inability of my laptop to keep up. Do I need to buy additional student licenses to have the software on each computer? OR can I use my same license on both computers once I download the software? If I can only have one license per computer, is there a way to switch it from my laptop to my desktop so that I can just used my laptop as a remote access point while I’m at school?

If you never use Rhino simultaneously on both computers, you need only one license. Just register your license with Cloud Zoo on both computers. Rhino will message you and switch license between computers.