Modeling a mixer

Super, Jeff thanks. That should be good enough to make something reasonable.

cheers,

-Pascal

thanks Jeff great help to me !!

next modelling problem-:slight_smile: i spent some hours to get this don but its hard all suggestions are welcome !!!

first i use untrim for the 2 planes after that i use match serf but the result is not good (not what i want as you can see
in the corner is some small problem this are the setting i use for the last try

i find it hard to discover this match surface tool i really dont now what to do so i try evrything in the blind and hope to gwt a good result ā€¦
greetings petermixer6.3dm (2.7 MB)

maybe the network surface will do the job its not perfect at the moment but i have good hopes it will work suggestion are welcome

greetings Peter

the struggle is not done jet -:slight_smile:

and the back now i can start with all the nice details-:slight_smile:

hi jeff can you make some close-ups from the handles it would be great
greetings Peter

not sure if i properly interpret what you mean by handles but i guess these parts?

(in use-- made some shortbread snacks today :slight_smile: )

1 Like

many thanks Jeff !!!

here are the result from this Sunday raining storming outside so ā€¦-:slight_smile:

please let me know what you think but for a neebie i think not bad at all -:slight_smile: i hope
greetings Peter

job alsmost ready
greetings Peter

1 Like

sometime i really donā€™t understand things the body of the mixer i had to fix a small think but when i look closer i found al kinds of small holes itry evrithing because i want to fix it match srf remodelling part etc nothing works
at the end i simply join the surface together and the problem was gone can someone tell me what is happens here

and here is a picture after join

Hi Peter,

Have a look at this page by James Carruthers
http://www.hydraulicdesign.net/meshes.htm

I think it covers the issue, but let us know when you have more questions.

-Willem

1 Like

thanks \Willem its clear now -:slight_smile:

Pascal Willem jeff everybody who has help me please let me know in a personal message so if you like you get tge
rhino file

again many thanks to every-wan-:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats for the renders, I like them very much!
I donā€™t know if itā€™s the look you were after but theyā€™re like they were in a German catalog from the 50ā€™s. #2553a could be from AEG or Krups :yum:

very nice peter :ok_hand:
iā€™m going to have to show these pics to my girlā€¦ she was looking at me real strange like when i was taking those pictures and i donā€™t think she really believed me when saying ā€˜oh, just something for the internetā€™ :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations Peter!
Really nice model, if Iā€™m ever in need of the 3dm Iā€™ll let you know

Groeten
-Willem