Menu icons lost

This is how my menu’s look now. text nor images show in the menu bars. restarting rhino or resetting the pc did not help. Anybody who can suggest me how i can restore this? Is it a problem with the videocard? is it something to reset in rhino?

wout zweers

You can try to run

ToolbarReset

then restart Rhino

All custom toolbar edits will be lost… Not for sure… But I think so…

Yes, unfortunately. Rhino on Windows 10 seems to be doing this randomly, nobody knows why yet.

–Mitch

yes! thanks for the clue. there was also some update from windows, mayby this caused it. anyway, i can go on without having to type all commands in the command line

If you haven’t fixed the problem yet, can you please send us a copy of the menu RUI file BEFORE you reset it?
We’re trying to figure out what is happening and we are unable to duplicate the problem in-house.
We’re hoping a damaged RUI file will have some clues.

The file we need is:
C:\Users[your login]\AppData\Roaming\McNeel\Rhinoceros\5.0\UI\Default.RUI

Thanks

Hello John

Unfortunately for you i did solve the problem already. (I got a quick answer in the forum how to solve it by resetting the toolbar) But I still send you the rui. I had a rui.bak, which is dated a little before the rui file. maybe it still contains some of the data you need.

It’s satisfying to notice that problems are picked up seriously.

Wout Zweers

Studio:

Stroinksbleekweg 4a

7523 ZL Enschede

06 23020257

Hello John

Unfortunately for you i did solve the problem already. But I still send you the rui. I had a rui.bak, maybe it still contains some of the data I need.

It’s satisfying to notice that problems are picked up seriously.

Wout Zweers

Studio:

Stroinksbleekweg 4a

7523 ZL Enschede

06 23020257