Karamba_Rigid body modes - where could be the error?

Hi all,

I made a truss structure, but get the error messages below all the time. I tried a lot of things, for example adding additional bars or supports, but it doesn’t work. I don’t see, where could be the error. All the lines are connected with each other correctly. Can someone help me?
The files are uploaded here. Assignment_karamba.3dm (188.7 KB)
Assignment_karamba.gh (47.4 KB)

“1. There are 171 rigid body modes in the system. This means some parts can move freely without causing deformation.
Try to use the ‘Eigen Modes’-component and activate the display of local coordinate axes: The first eigen-mode will be the rigid body motion.
If this does not help, check whether you have a pinned support directly attached to a hinge. A hinge introduces an extra node which may cause the problem.
When analyzing a flat shell structure one has to lock the rotation perpendicular to the plate in at least one node.”
“2. There are 4 rigid body modes in the system. This means some parts can move freely without causing deformation.
Try to use the ‘Eigen Modes’-component and activate the display of local coordinate axes: The first eigen-mode will be the rigid body motion.
If this does not help, check whether you have a pinned support directly attached to a hinge. A hinge introduces an extra node which may cause the problem.
When analyzing a flat shell structure one has to lock the rotation perpendicular to the plate in at least one node.”

Eigen Modes: "1.

There are 769317264 rigid body modes in the system.

This means some parts can move freely without causing deformation.
When analyzing a flat shell structure one has to lock the rotation perpendicular to the plate in at least one node."

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,
Agnes

Hi @agnes.bunford,

You have multiple models in the setup. You need to flatten the inputs for the supports in the Assemble Model component and this should fix the issue.

best,
Matthew