Improve definition| panelized curved facade

Hi @PeterFotiadis

As for the floors that protruded, I adopted your advice, and I resized them, so the result is simpler and more aesthetically beautiful.

As for the shape of the roof, it is long enough to explain. Let’s say that the project required required a particular form, derived from the study of a concept of our choice. In this case the language required tends more towards the contemporary blob trend, as you have defined it, than towards the “less is more” style of Mies Van Der Rohe (who is however one of my favourite architect!).

In this sense we have obtained this form of the cover, which may or may not like, but these are tastes :wink:

Unfortunately, I have not yet tried the C# language in this regard. Do you think that it is strictly necessary to create an elaborate definition of this kind?

However, I have developed a definition that works quite well for the creation of the panels.
It is designed for a particular case, namely from an open curve, which is located within the ground footprint of a surface or polysurface; in addition, the edges of the curve must extend beyond the ground footprint of the above surface.
In this way the panel creation should always work correctly.
Unless there are problems with the original inputs…

The part relating to the panels is finished, while I still have to fix the part for the structure, but I almost managed to do it.

Meanwhile I publish the definition for the panels ready to be baked!
glass facade_panels.gh (911.0 KB)

PS there is some note in Italian and some clusters, but in general are explained almost all the steps so it should be possible to understand it.
PPS ther is a small bug in the definition ( there is a red panel) I can’t solve and i post a topic here:
Create biggest contour from coplanar curves (like curve boolean)
PPS I would love if you could sent me the code in C#
Thank you very much! :smiley: