I’ve been using Gismo for some time, and it have been working perfectly, with the same location coordinates, up to this evening.
First of all, the Gismo_Terrain Generator component stopped working throwing an error
“Runtime error (MissingMemberException): ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘NumberRows’”
Before I updated the UserObject, it was also throwing an error saying something about the server
So I assume it is a problem from their end, and Im waiting for the server to work again.
However, the other problem (that started right after I discovered the previously mentioned one) is that the Gismo_OSM Shapes component started to glitch out. As I understood, it is using another server to download data, somewhere directly from openstreetmap.
Now I get an error
“The component generated invalid shapes data.”
Sometimes I get only this error message, sometimes also this:
“downloadFile_e1: The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests. The component generated invalid shapes data.”
There was also an error message
The problem persists even if I use previously downloaded files that are stored on C:\gismo\osm_files.
I tried downloading the same coordinates with JOSM, and it works fine…
I Tried different internet connections, Administrator rights, but no luck.
Everything was working perfect, but suddenly… =(
Rhino 6, Win 10.
gismo_error.gh (117.8 KB)