Ghosted mode

Hello to everyone,
I am experiencing a weird problem, in ghosted mode, when I try to copy an object. This is what I see on the Screen.
Thanks

Hi Luca - can you please post the results from the Rhino command (assuming V6) SystemInfo?

thanks,

-Pascal

Thanks Pascal,
Here it is:
Rhino Problem.txt (2.1 KB)

Hi Luca - just as a test, can you disable the VisualArq/Tibidabo and VRay plug-ins in Options> Plug-ins, restart Rhino, and see if the problem persists? I’m guessing it will but just to eliminate ‘outside interference’…

-Pascal

Thanks Pascal,
I have done what you suggested. The result is that I can no longer interact with the file, and Rhino crashes. Therefore, I had to re-enable it again. I have exactly the same issue on Rhino WIP( I attach the related Systeminfo)

System Info 2.txt (1.6 KB)

Hi Luca - so with the plug-ins disabled, Rhino crashes? Please re-enable one at a time to see if you can determine which of the two is likely responsible…

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
this is what I have learnt to far:

Both Plugins enabled
Rhino working, ghost display problem

Both Plugins disabled
Rhino crashes

Vray only disabled
Rhino crashes

VisualARQ only Disabled
Rhino working, ghost display problem

Hi Luca - thanks - I guess there is a Vray problem but that is not where we started… Does the ghosting thing happen if the view is backed out, that is, nothing behind the camera? Does it happen in a new file with say just a few boxes?

-Pascal

Thanks Pascal,
With a fresh new file or with other files with great degree of complexity, everything works fine. However, I experience the same issue on Rhino WIP with the same file. On Rhino WIP, as you can see from the SystemInfo I sent you, none of the plugins is installed.

Hi Luca - can you please SaveSmall, Zip and send us the bad file at www.rhino3d.com/upload, to my attention?

thanks,

-Pascal

Hi Pascal,
Yes. I do it now.
Thank you
Luca

Done. Many thanks Luca

Hi Luca -I am looking now…

@luca_biselli - I do not see the problem you show - weird display on copying an object - but I do see some ugliness if I am zoomed in- for example to your Perspective 01 view, and I rotate the view by RMB drag… it makes something similar if an object is selected. It may be that in copying you are also moving the view.

Aha - far from the origin: over a million units - see if it behaves better if you move everything close to the world origin.
Ugh, no that does not fix it…

https://mcneel.myjetbrains.com/youtrack/issue/RH-49052

-Pascal