Ghost Walls in Section View (2.12.4)

Hey Guys,

I’ve got a file that’s showing some walls in section view that shouldn’t be there after I updated to 2.12.4.15905. Any idea what’s causing this? The ghost walls only show up in section view, but not in the model itself. See below images for reference.

And a db link to the model in question.

Also, is there an archive of releases in case we need to roll back to a previous version?

Thanks!

Looking at it closer, this appears to be two walls that are showing through a wall that’s in the foreground.

it is a visualarq error, when the depth limit line of a section touches a wall with any type of pattern, it appears projected in the curves section view.

Es un error de visualarq, cuando la línea del límite de la profundidad de una sección toca un muro con cualquier tipo de trama , aparece proyectada en la vista de sección de curvas.

1 Like

Hi @Clayton_Muhleman,

This is an error introduced in VisualARQ 2.12.4 which we are fixing this issue for VisualARQ 2.12.5. I will let you know when it is fixed.

1 Like

Confirmed, that’s definitely it. If a section depth line intersects any line with a hatch, it will show that hatch in the section view. Thanks Edwin!

Thanks Alfonso, I’ve got a clumsy workaround for now, but a solution would be much appreciated. Thanks again!

1 Like