Geometry distortion


I was wondering if anyone would be able to guide me with Distorting a simple house model (brep). I’m trying to get a result similar to the image shown below of an artists work. I’d like to morph the half of the house and create a new typology with the result. This is purely test phase material

maybe Mesh Cage Morph ?

Oh yes, thats a good start ! Thank you :slight_smile:

where is this command located ? i can’t seem to find it in Grasshopper ( i have rhino 7)

transform → Morph → Mesh Cage Morph
you can also double click on empty GH canvas and start writing the name of the component: GH will find it for you