Fill an edge like a weld

I am working on a rocket stove drawing made with square tubing which is rounded on the edge.
I know there is a way to fill where the rounded edge meets the side of the other piece.
Any suggestions what I need to use.
Image is a close up of the joint.
Thank you Danny

Hello - chopping each one back a bit and then filling with a BlendSrf will work - reasonably quick if it’s OK for it to be a little ‘hand welded’ looking.

Or use fillets for a crisper look.


Thanks Pascal will give it a try looks like it will work like a charm. Will let people know if it works.