Exoskeleton error (1. Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow; 2. Index was outside the bounds of the array.)

Hi guys. I tried to generate an exoskeleton from a wireframe with 1609 curves. However, I got two different errors when using two different components (ExoW and Exo). The ExoW is giving me: Solution exception: Index was outside the bounds of the array. The Exo is giving me: Solution exception: Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow. I am really confused by these two errors. I was following the examples. Please anyone help to resolve this. Thank you!

1 Like

@hschen
I am having the same problem using Exoskeleton2 Grasshopper Component .
It worked for a smaller object with less lines although im not sure that is the case.
Please let me know if you find a solution

@kiir7lhuq3rh Unfortunately, I couldn’t find a solution. I flattened the curve list and it still doesn’t work. For a small number of curves, it works though… I think it is inherently not suitable for complex connections and model with too many branches. Are you making a tree? I remember Blender has the similar function. It might work.

@hschen I think youre correct. It has worked on more complex line networks and refused to work on simpler ones. Yes I’m trying to. Sometimes its working, sometimes its not. I shall give blender a try. Thanks!