Dropbox support for iRhino

Should it already be possible to open files on the phone from Dropbox?

I got to the point it showed dropbox in the iRhino browse. but it seemed to have gotten stuck at that point. Then dropbox disappeared [from the iRhino browse], and I couldn’t find it again.

I’m able to access my documents on the phone via dropbox, so I assume its an iRhino issue…?

Akash

Dropbox as well as other cloud storage apps are already supported.
Looks like in your case, the Files app doesn’t list Dropbox as an option. To get it back you can do the following:

1.Open the “Files” app

2.Tap the ... on the top right corner and select Edit
3.Switch on “DropBox” option

Now you should be able to access and open dropbox files from iRhino3D again.

I have a similar issue. I’m wanting to open a Rhino file saved in Dropbox on iRhino on my iPhone.

Dropbox app on my phone sees all my files but the Dropbox browser in iRhino seems to be stuck from a 2024 state. None of my project folders after a certain date show up in it.

I updated my ios to the latest version, then deleted iRhino and reinstalled it, but the issue persists.

Any tips?

You might have to update dropbox app too. And make sure the Files app on your iPhone gives required permissions to Dropbox and iRhino