Dimension not correct

what happened with Dimension ???

Hi Jon, from this picture I am not able to appreciate which dimension is not correct and why. Can you send the model to visualarq@asuni.com so we can check it out?
Thanks,

DIMENSION LINE THICKNESS NOT CORRECT WORK WITH VA
I WILLL SEND THE FILE
THANKS

Got the file, thanks! I can see the wrong thickness of those dimension lines. We have fixed this problem in the upcoming VisualARQ 2.3 version that will be published in a few weeks.

1 Like

Hi, Iā€™m having an issue with the preview dimension. The feet seem to be reading as inches.

For example when I type 12ā€™ into the command the wall draws at 12ā€™, however the dimension preview shows 144ā€™-0" Similarly, if I type 3/4" the preview shows 9"

I am working with Rhino 5 and VisualARQ 3.6.12837 (currently the latest version as of 11/10/2018) in the feet template. This issue does not seem to be happening in the inch template.

@shor0128 You are right, there is an error with the dimension preview when drawing VisualARQ objects in document in feet. We will fix this in future versions.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply. Iā€™m looking forward to the next update

Hi @shor0128 Iā€™m glad to announce we have fixed this in VisualARQ 2.12, which is available for download: VisualARQ 2 - Version 2.12 released