Grasshopper err ExplicitHistory testers who tested RhinoWIP 5C83w (if you did not test it in 5C83w, you may stop reading now …fingers-crossed).
In our initial release of ExplicitHistory in RhinoWIP (5C83w), pressing the delete did not work as expected. Good news: we think we have fixed this problem in the latest RhinoWIP. However, if you tested ExplicitHistory in RhinoWIP (5C83w), you will have to delete a specific file before this fix can take effect. Please follow these instructions…
- Quit RhinoWIP completely. Make certain RhinoWIP is NOT running by checking your Dock.
- In Finder, navigate to the Go > Go to Folder… menu item.
- In the Go to the folder: dialog, enter
- Find the file called grasshopper_menushortcuts_xml and drag it to the Trash.
- Start RhinoWIP. Delete should work as expected now…with caveats…
At the time of this writing, there is still a known bug with delete not working after returning to the canvas. We’re working on a fix for this.