This is a great question.
When we started working on the VR solution - which will have huge impact on all 3D designers - we wanted a solution that works for the different type of users, our strategy was simple that you define the experience once (materials, lists, actions, navigation, ..etc), then you share it and you give the user the best possible experience.
- Users of HTC Vive and Oculus rift they get to live inside the model (already available)
- Users without any of the two devices can use the Desktop viewer (already available)
We will complete this in Composer 8.1 to be released during this month:
- Users more busy and who do not want to download the viewer can get the experience as 3D PDF
- The scene can be shared on mobile viewer (3D or AR)
- The user can render photospheres image of the model
The following 360 image was rendered using SimLab Composer 8.1 alpha
With a complete solution you will have be sure that you are providing the best experience possible without re-doing the work.