Crash when changing annotation style

Hi!

I am experiencing a crash when changing an annotation style. I have seen several older threads about this…is this some ongoing bug?

Mac, Version 7 (7.15.22011.07002, 2022-01-11)

1 Like

Hi Petumatr -

Could you provide more details about this? What are the exact steps that you take to change an annotation style?
Also, please run the Rhino SystemInfo command and copy-paste the result here.
-wim

Hi @wim,
sorry, it took some time on my side.

It is very hard for me to find any indices of the step by step description for this. It’s just happened. It doesn’t happen with the new file, but one template we work with in the studio. I share it below.

Anyway, every now and then I am trying to change the style from let’s say 1:50 style to 1:100 (in the properties panel on the right side) and when I click the roll-out menu Rhino crashes.

temp file.3dm (3.9 MB)
system info Petr.txt (7.5 KB)

-----edit----
Just tried the attached file.
Made a rectangle, selected H 1_50 dim style, created a dimensions, selected dimension, crash when trying to change the dim style in the properties panel.

@wim just chiming in to say I’ve had the same problem happen twice; can change one dim to another style but using SelDim or window-selecting with the cursor multiple dims and changing annotation style causes Rhino to freeze (just locks up).

systeminfo.txt (3.0 KB)

1 Like