Crash report after closing Rhino6

Hello,
recently, I have been getting this Crash report on the desktop after closing Rhino6.
It doesn’t crash when I work on the file, but it would be nice to know why this is happening. Tried to read the crash report, but don’t understand anything:) Any help? Thank you. TerezaRhinoDotNetCrash.txt (2.3 KB)

Hey @eccentricbydesign,

Thanks for the crash report. You’re right, it does not give very useful information.

Do you have any 3rd-party plugins installed? All I can suggest is to disable them to see if the problem persists, and then narrow it down from there. If you do not have any plugins installed or if it still happens with them disabled, it would be helpful to get some more information such as the file that causes the crash and some steps to reproduce. E.g. does it happen just by loading the file then closing Rhino, or do you have to do some other work first?

Thanks!
Curtis.

I’ve seen this with a “bare bones” Rhino and am investigating what is happening. I did add code recently to suppress crash reporting when the application is already shutting down so this bug should eventually go away.