Copy error in Rhino 7 with the laptop cpu i9 11980hk

Hello everyone. I’ve had a copy error for a long time that happens when you try to copy objects with the gumball while holding down the ALT key. The plus symbol (indicator for copying) very often disappears while moving the object and it is not copied but moved! I always release the Alt key during the process, after holding it down to initiate the copy-drag function. This also works normally and it also worked on my old laptop (i5 7200u / GTX 950m 4GB VRAM) without any problems. But it often doesn’t work with the new laptop (i9 11980HK / RTX 3080 16GB VRAM). However, this is often not noticed at first, which makes it particularly problematic. I don’t want to keep checking if it’s copied… Maybe the problem is related to the laptop CPU i9 11980HK? I would be very grateful if this gets fixed in the next update. Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Hi @slowhand03
I don’t know if this might be the problem, but you are supposed to just click Alt to initiate copy, not hold it at all. Holding it down will trigger moving the gumball instead.
HTH, Jakob