Closed curve domain

I have constructed a closed curve, and SubCurve let me select a part of it, when I give it a domain ( the curve is reparametrized). I would like to have a constant interval of the curve so I define the domain with a slider, and an addition (0,10) to the same slider, which define the limits of the domain of the interval.
The problem is subcurve doesn´t understand when the domain reaches a numer larger that 1. I can fix it to make -for example- 1.13 become 0.13 which is the point It has to be, but the resulting curve is like 0.13 to 0.93 instead of 0.93 to 0.13.

How can I get that?

but the resulting curve is like 0.13 to 0.93 instead of 0.93 to 0.13.

Not really sure what your problem is (images, diagrams, attached files would explain better) but domains are always increasing, to be .93 to 0.13 you would just be travelling the curve backwards - basically just flipping / reversing that sub curve.

I have solved the problem just not moving (with the slider) the domain but the seam of the curve.

However, I attach the images of the original problem: as the slider moves, the domain and the subcurve changes, but when the domain reaches the end of the curve, the component constructs it just the opposite part of the correct one.
I hope the images explain it better than me, you can see the two situations It gets.