Domain for a SubCurve in < 13 modules

I seem to constantly run up against this. I want a domain for a curve that returns a sub curve of the OTHER end.

Two curves intersect. CCX returns the intersection feeding that t value into DOM gives one point along the curve. For the other point I can use zero to get one end of the curve, but to get the other end, I must do an evaluate curve at the length of the curve or get the ENDs of the curve and create another line from the end I am interested in and CCX with that

If I feed LENGTH into the DOMain module it does not match the t value (mystery why not) so that doesnt work

Flipping the curve has no effect either. The other end does not appear as I would expect even though RHINO shows the curve now going in the opposite direction (another mystery)

I just want a simple method to get the OTHER end into a DOMain module without having to use a bunch of modules. I use SUBCURVE a lot!

Any ideas would be appreciated.

DomainSubCurve 001.gh (13.1 KB)

If I feed LENGTH into the DOMain module it does not match the t value (mystery why not) so that doesnt work

Length and t parameter are two completely different things and have nothing to do with each other. Think of length like distance and t parameter like time.